Here are a few easy art ideas for kids to try at home with basic stuff you probably already have.
Markers+coffee filters+spray of water
- Have kids draw on coffee filters with markers.
- Make sure to put a piece of paper under the coffee filter as marker will leak through.
- Spray with water and watch the marker colors blend together.
Paper plates+cotton balls+glue+markers
- Draw any furry animal face on a paper plate.
- Glue on cotton balls to make the face furry.
- Cotton balls can be glued on whole or ripped apart for a different texture.
- Color cotton balls with markers after they are glued on if you wish.
Foam shaving cream+ counter top or bathtub wall
- Smooth foam shaving cream over the counter top or even better the shower wall!
- Draw pictures or write words in the shaving cream. Smooth over to erase.
- To clean up rinse with water or rub a ton!
If you would like something premade- Check out these printable projects from Handmade Charlotte.